Best Risk Management and Financial Services Limited believe in protecting the personal information that you provide us with.
- We collect and process personal information from you at various stages throughout our website, for reasons including answering your enquiries, ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to notify you about changes to our websites (including services and products), providing you with quotations, and carrying out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us. We also collect and process details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- At each stage, you will be able to see what information we ask from you, such as your name and contact details, and information relating to your specific enquiry. If you contact us otherwise than via our website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Best Risk Management and Financial Services Limited is the Data Controller that collects information about you.
- The information we collect about you is used solely for the purposes for which it was provided. We will only use it for additional purposes (such as marketing) if we have received your prior consent to do so.
- The information you provide us with may be shared with employees throughout the Best Risk Management and Financial Services Limited, in order to deal with your enquiry or request.
- We will not share your information with any third parties other than when we are legally obliged to do so, such as for fraud prevention purposes.
- It is entirely up to you as to whether or not you choose to provide us with any personal information. If you choose not to, we simply may not be able to assist you.
- We will not sell your information to any third party, unless Best Risk Management and Financial Services Limited or one of its Subsidiary Companies is sold itself.
- In most web browsers, a padlock symbol appears at the bottom right, indicating when you are in a secure environment. Also, the 'http:' at the beginning of the website address changes to 'https:' with the 's' indicating that you are in a secure environment.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right, for a fee, to ask us for a copy of the information we hold on you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected or removed.
- To do this, please either contact us by email, or telephone our Customer Relations Department, or write to us at:
Customer Relations Department
Best Risk Management & Financial Service Limited
Gemini Business Centre
136-140 Old Shoreham Road
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Best Risk Management and Financial Services Limited (or any of its subsidiary companies) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions (as defined below) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Best Risk Management and Financial Services Limited (or any of its subsidiary companies), our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.